Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, San Angelo here hows nearby that's interested in starting a West Texas group?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,038 Posts
Well, I'd love to attend, but that is also the weekend of the Harvest Classic- A European Vintage Motorcycle Rally A Benefit for Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation in Luckenbach and I was planning to enter my Knucklehead Special bobber. If it works out I can't make the Harvest Classic the Indian rally is a lot closer to home for me. So many cool things to do in Texas in October... Thanks for the invite!
--- Randall

·
Registered
309 Posts
Why start a group when there already is one
Texas Indian Motorcycle Riders - Index or IndianRidersTexas.com
The following rides are being done by us.

2015 Jack and the Dragon October 21-25
This ride is to meet the national Indian Riders in Murfreesboro, Tenn for the 2nd Annual Jack Daniel's ride to the distillery Friday Oct 23rd. After eating some of the best BBQ anywhere on the planet, were off to the Smokey Mountains Friday night. Saturday its off to ride the Tail of the Dragon, Cherokee Trail, stop in at the Wheels through time museum, then off to the Blue Ridge parkway before heading south to north on the Dragons Tail before stopping for the night at the Iron Horse Hotel. Sunday its time to head back to Texas via the Tenn and Ark mountains stopping Sunday night in Ark. Monday its time to get on to getting and ride back home

2016 April 20 - 25th is the "Indians in the Hill Country" 3rd Annual Rally in Fredericksburg TX (formerly the Annual Fredericksburg Indian Rally)
The rally has been gaining in popularity since we first did one in April 2014 (24 Riders). In April 2015 we had 74 Riders.
This year there are a few changes based on feedback from everyone.
There will be a registration fee of $35 per person which includes the following:
The dinner Wednesday night will be catered for the Rally kickoff
The rally is starting off Wednesday night instead of Thursday to allow 2 days of riding and the motorcycle show at Indian of Fort Hood on Saturday.
Tee-shirts and patches will be given out as part of the registration fee. Everyone will receive their shirts and patches Saturday at the Motorcycle Show in Fort hood.
Trophies will be awarded in several categories and everyone who is registered is automatically entered in the show.
More details to follow.

·
Bronze member
1,243 Posts
Ok I have to ask. Am I still a West Texan or just a Texan or something else? I was born and raised in McCamey Texas. That is 52 miles south east of Odessa and my sister lives in Midland. I attended two semester at ASU there in San Angelo. After my 20 year stint in the NAVY I currently reside in North East Louisiana and travel to family property in Nacogdoces, Texas .

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Remember the old saying.... "When in Rome, do as a Roman does" (St. Ambrose 387 AD)
When your in Texas be a Texan, when in Louisiana be a C. Ass!

When your in Midland to see your sister look me up for a cup of coffee! :p:D:D:D
We can be any thing we want! :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts