Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really have nothing. Winter in SD, and my bike hasn't seen the light of day since mid November.

Unless you want to hear about moving snow??o_O

·
Registered
322 Posts
We have hope here in Iowa... talking 38 degrees by Saturday but with all the salt and sand this state lays down it won't happen...

·
Registered
723 Posts
So sorry. 38 degrees here Saturday and Jumping up to 41 on Sunday. I am taking full advantage of this break since it has been snowing today.:cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
The temp here dropped from 50's to below freezing the day I got my Scout. No sign of thaw until spring.

·
Registered
504 Posts
41 forecast for Saturday here in SE Iowa, might have to dodge the local sand dunes to get on decent clean asphalt. You know, it's the itch that needs scratching!!

·
Founding member
951 Posts
Same in Milwaukee. Been kind of a mild winter here not much snow so far. Found a great deal on heated winter storage on Craigslist. $120 for the season till mid April.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I really have nothing. Winter in SD, and my bike hasn't seen the light of day since mid November.

Unless you want to hear about moving snow??o_O
Moving snow and spreading salt myself, living the dream. 1/4 inch of ice here in Indiana sunday. Stopped by the dealer today in Indy they said " the rep said they thought they may have the orders in by the end of the month, they are shipping them in bulk now" of course my dealer said he wasn't holding his breath......... me either, tired of being resuscitated.
Note: If I'd known getting smoke blown up my ass would have that effect I would've tried that years ago ...... ahh on second thought, I got roofied by Polaris didn't I. Damn my ......a....wallet hurts.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,047 Posts
Oh well, sunny and 61 F forecast for the Big Bend Saturday, guess I'll wash the bike and go for a ride... Somebody's got to do it! Oh, and look, I'm a member now!
--- Randall

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Oh well, sunny and 61 F forecast for the Big Bend Saturday, guess I'll wash the bike and go for a ride... Somebody's got to do it! Oh, and look, I'm a member now!
--- Randall
Congrats, about time:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts