Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my welcome kit. Comes in original inner and outer box to include black desk clock (flawless), patch, welcome letter and also 2014 Indian Brochure.

$120 plus shipping or best offer.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just closed my new 2014 Classic deal December 26th.......
Dealer did not say anything about "Welcome Kit" or any other new buy promotional? Is it a time limited deal?

·
Super Moderator
4,927 Posts
Just closed my new 2014 Classic deal December 26th.......
Dealer did not say anything about "Welcome Kit" or any other new buy promotional? Is it a time limited deal?
It's my understanding that if you're the original purchaser you should receive a "Welcome Kit" from Indian. Could take up to 2 months.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Selling my welcome kit. Comes in original inner and outer box to include black desk clock (flawless), patch, welcome letter and also 2014 Indian Brochure.

$120 plus shipping or best offer.
I was wondering if you had sold this unique item???

I received my Welcome Kit and within it were items that were unique to me... maybe I got a different welcome kit... My desk clock sits on my desk, where everyone who comes into my office can see it... I guess I am one of those "Proud Owners".....

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
Mines red dammit! Curious to know why the OP feels its value is $120.00?

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts
Interesting. I got my kit last night. Took almost 2 months. My clock was red same as my Classic (red/black). I guess they send a clock to match what you bought. The presentation of the package was outstanding. Quality throughout.
IMO, the kit isn't appropriate for resale.

·
Registered
105 Posts
All the clocks come in red now. Used to be the color of your bike when there was only 3 colors

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts