Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure they'd keep doing this for the 2015 bikes or the Roadmaster, but was surprised to find the welcome kit waiting for me when I got off work. It has the little clock, an Indian owner patch, and roadside assistance card. Also a little certificate of ownership with my name on it. It's nothing spectacular but it's a nice touch.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
I got mine today as well. I bought the bike in October and forgot about it. It was a nice surprise to end the workday.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Wow, so it is a huge delay like the Victory. :D (It was about 2-3 months after I bought my Vision that I got the Vic welcome kit.)

Was hoping the Indian one would come sooner. Ah well!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, so it is a huge delay like the Victory. :D (It was about 2-3 months after I bought my Vision that I got the Vic welcome kit.)

Was hoping the Indian one would come sooner. Ah well!
Never got one for my XCT.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Same here guys. Bought my RM on Oct 11 and got my welcome kit on Dec 9. I was hoping it was my special welcome kit for my pre-ordered Scout, but I guess that wouldn't have made sense because, DUH! you have to BUY the bike before they send out the goodies! **Palm to forehead slap** Well, wishful thinking. But I am hoping I can pick up my new Scout on 12/20 (that's 8 days, fingers crossed).

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,831 Posts
I got my RM the beginning of Nov. I will be curious to see what shows up. I did get a congratulation letter from the dealer with some discounts on accessories till the end of Jan. Dean E

·
Registered
809 Posts
What's the clock like? Like a desk clock, or...?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
809 Posts
Little desk clock shaped like a fuel tank.
Cool. It'll be a fitting replacement for the Freedom 106 kickstand plate I got with my Vision welcome kit. It's on my desk at work now but it has to go as the Vision went. :D

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts