Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Yes he does, got mine today also. Waiting until I am off Mon to light it up [cigar][cigar][cigar]

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
Hold up now, I'm confused. Meggie and Elrod are getting cigars from Webmost ? I thought he might have a crush on Meggie, that's understandable but Elrod too. Hummmmmm.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Hold up now, I'm confused. Meggie and Elrod are getting cigars from Webmost ? I thought he might have a crush on Meggie, that's understandable but Elrod too. Hummmmmm.
[sour][sour]:D:D

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
The taste of a good cigar and two fingers of my favourite scotch!
After a ride on my Indian.
Mmmmmmm! Does it get any better? No smoking in bed. Lol
Ride safe

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Hey, welcome to the next century, where it's all about packin fudge and munchin carpet. And if that cantankerous remark don't quell this embarrassing "webmost rules" rumor, then maybe this will:

You kids get off my lawn!

Hey, to change the subject, I like that key blank, Meggie. Is that what the Scout comes with? Reminds me of the special key holder came with BMW cruisers. I only got the rubber headed model:

But most came with the sculpted head:

which is totally kewl.

If Sopowa comes with that Indian head blank, that's radical. I like it.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oops. Sorry to let out secret out of the bag. Hope our spouses are not reading this thread. Now what's that about you and Steve?!?

To change the subject, that's the blank. I was actually thinking it looks a little like a tomahawk.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Meggie - that Zippo needs inscribing. Maybe an Indian logo?
Don't you think we have enough tsatshkes with Indian on them? Not my lighter, but I actually think it will get engraved at some point. Can't tell from the picture, but it's actually sterling silver, a family heirloom of sorts.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Made me blush! Thank you.

Yes, our shop rules. Extended invite to any and all of you as you pass through Dallas. Got a fridge full of beer and a stocked humidor.

photo(3).JPG
Pair of twins 3.JPG

1 - 20 of 52 Posts