Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get conchos with the Indian War Bonnet Headress? I need a black one for a handlebar bag.

All that is available on Indians website is conchos with Indian script writing.

·
Rider
798 Posts
no it's not. the part number I gave you is the warbonnet ones that are standard on the leather Vintage saddlebags

·
Registered
403 Posts
These are the ones that fit the indian handlebar bag? Cause when I tried getting one from Indian they wanted 60 bucks for the fucking thing.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are the ones that fit the indian handlebar bag? Cause when I tried getting one from Indian they wanted 60 bucks for the fucking thing.
Yes. And I bet what you saw for 60 bucks was a pack of 3. What I looked for and found was a single war bonnet rather than three.

·
Registered
403 Posts
oh.....you're right. When he pointed it out to me at the store it looked like it was only 1, never said anything about it coming with more than 1.

I'll probably get this headdress one, just doesn't look like it's big enough or has 2 screws on the back side.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've seen those but they're all single screw hole. The indian handlebar bag takes a double or it'd be offset.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've seen those but they're all single screw hole. The indian handlebar bag takes a double or it'd be offset.

This one has a post that goes in one hole on the handle bar bag and a screw in the other hole. It was made for applications like the handle bar bag. Is it as cheap, nope. Will it break the bank? I would hope not.

Concho - HEADDRESS SMALL - IMC - 5633405

1 - 20 of 20 Posts