Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like a nice pair of Springfield gas tank emblems.
Anyone interested in selling theirs?
Are they available from the factory?

I have a beautiful pair of Zambini tank emblems but I find them so 1900's looking.

Reactions: Indijoe

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love those BIG BOLD Springfield gas tank emblems.
The chrome matches all of the other chrome on my vintage.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Everyone has different tastes-the emblems are the only thing I DONT like about the Springfield! Too big for me.

·
Founding member
1,110 Posts
Never paid attention before, but your correct. The larger script does look good. Much better than the cheesy decal they slapped on my Chieftain!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I would like a nice pair of Springfield gas tank emblems.
Anyone interested in selling theirs?
Are they available from the factory?

I have a beautiful pair of Zambini tank emblems but I find them so 1900's looking.
Big Daddy.........Gotta thank you for turning me on to PMJ. Absolutely love dat chit!!! Thanks much.

·
Registered
853 Posts
the minute I saw those I wanted to change out the ones on my RM to the larger ones. ultimately would like to do painted war bonnet with a lot of detail but these are way more affordable.

·
Registered
98 Posts
the minute I saw those I wanted to change out the ones on my RM to the larger ones. ultimately would like to do painted war bonnet with a lot of detail but these are way more affordable.
Exactly. I ordered the Springfield emblems on Sunday. The right side is already on backorder. Apparently they use more rights than lefts :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Exactly. I ordered the Springfield emblems on Sunday. The right side is already on backorder. Apparently they use more rights than lefts :)
I ordered mine last night after finding the link here. I think they will look good on the RM once they get here.

Reactions: Roadie and Mike F

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered a pair of Springfield Emblems to put on my Vintage. When I picked them up, I took the dearler's word for it when he said they were two piece badges. I didn't bother to really check the Springfield in the showroom(shame on me). I have a feeling I know the answer, but are these emblems one piece emblems?

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm buying a Springfield in a month - would do a swap on the emblems for the Zambini Bros ones.
My Zambini emblems are old and worthless as they have over 80,000 miles on them. They have been rain soaked and windblown. But I will keep your offer in mind.

·
Founding member
1,110 Posts
As a high milage owner what,if any repaires have you made, What about tire life.

Just curious as I plan keeping my current Indian for a very long time.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I had ordered a set from my dealer as soon as the dealer had Springfield part numbers (3 weeks ago). The emblems arrived with two different part numbers but yet they were both left side emblems. Dealer has been working with Polaris to correct the issue and I am currently being told the emblems are not available to order while Polaris sorts it out.

Do post if anyone gets a lefty and a righty set of Springfield emblems.

D-Man
VP IMRG 1953
Auburn WA
Logo Font Trademark Brand Emblem

1 - 20 of 64 Posts