Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Scout Sixty that has been in need of Reduced Reach handlebars.
My upper back pain (due to forward lean) is making me dread riding….anyone have these for sale? I asked a dealer w a used scout on the floor for sale to trade them out and I’d even pay the labor or whatever seemed fair. They wouldn’t do it. I’m so bummed. That used bike had the perfect fit w RR bars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 Scout Sixty that has been in need of Reduced Reach handlebars.
My upper back pain (due to forward lean) is making me dread riding….anyone have these for sale? I asked a dealer w a used scout on the floor for sale to trade them out and I’d even pay the labor or whatever seemed fair. They wouldn’t do it. I’m so bummed. That used bike had the perfect fit w RR bars.
Hi, I have them, for a 18 scout 69. I would think they would fit your 60 but maybe double check. Never put on bike just sitting in garage for a year or so. Let me know if you're interested. I'd have to find a box for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I have them, for a 18 scout 69. I would think they would fit your 60 but maybe double check. Never put on bike just sitting in garage for a year or so. Let me know if you're interested. I'd have to find a box for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will check it out to see if they fit. I bet they do too. Hope to find out and get back to you tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like they do fit!!! Whats your price? Where are you by the way? I’m in Minnesota.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts