Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,603 Posts
I have a set that are low miles that I would be willing to part with. Sent the OP an email so he has first dibs. If he passes, goes to the next, etc...

Cams are being profiled and should be coming to me soon. I have a set of S3 cams that I am going to install instead.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Rider
874 Posts
I have a set that are low miles that I would be willing to part with. Sent the OP an email so he has first dibs. If he passes, goes to the next, etc...

Cams are being profiled and should be coming to me soon. I have a set of S3 cams that I am going to install instead.

Please see my post to @Sith Life.

·
Bronze member
1,603 Posts
Cage match?

Feats of Strength?

Chicken Fights? Think Wild Hogs movie @3:33

I'm in for some other ideas...

I'll let you know if OP passes.

·
Bronze member
1,531 Posts
Gosh I would love the opportunity to perform my own profiling on a set of 558's to add to my library of stock, stage 2, stage 3 and Lloyd's 585. I could do the profiling in one day is shipping back out the next day so just putting this out there. That way I can add to the information I've already accumulated and present it to the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hi did you email me Re the cams??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gents Ive locked in the tin mans cams they will soon be on thier way to Oz and into my vintage!!
Take care and
Keep it shiny side up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Tin man Im just waiting for your pay pal details money is in account waiting for me to pull the trigger Im one happy aussie vet!!

·
Rider
874 Posts
Gosh I would love the opportunity to perform my own profiling on a set of 558's to add to my library of stock, stage 2, stage 3 and Lloyd's 585. I could do the profiling in one day is shipping back out the next day so just putting this out there. That way I can add to the information I've already accumulated and present it to the forum.
Ray,
If I get a set I will send them to you so you can profile them. Thanks for all you do to help and educate all of us!

·
Bronze member
1,603 Posts
Hi Ray. It would have to be up to the original poster if he would be OK with the detour.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi mate,Tinman is going to make contact with you RE: doing the profiling prior to them being shipped to me after all we are one big family, all I ask is that you dont dilly dally for too long as Spring is coming up fast here in OZ!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts