Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking to purchase Indian Classic Valanced Front Fender along with Caliper Covers. New or near new condition but do not need light assembly or tips. Must fit 2018 Indian Chieftain. I have custom painted open fender willing to sell or trade. Thank you,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir: My ride is entirely custom painted so I've purchased valanced fender and caliper covers and brought to my custom painter to match current colors. Once completed I will have dealer remove my open fender (offer it for sale) and complete the project. If you're interested at that time we can do business. Thoughts are should be completed by Mid May. I'm located in Western South Dakota. Just let me know you can see the front fender I will have for sale as it's in the attached picture. Thank you, Kevin 605-787-3028.
19 inch custom front wheel.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
It sounds like a fun project. Good plans about custom paint and valanced fender and caliper covers.
Wish I could do the same one day...
Thanks Kevin for the business offer, I will be definitely interested in; however my Chieftain is Wildfire red so I will need to paint it to match the color which adds up the cost...
J-z

1 - 5 of 5 Posts