Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happened upon the snippet below, and traced it to Trump Magazine where you can learn more and send an email if interested in participating. Very Interesting - Remember - I am only the messenger, but I do like the concept - for both parties. If I were in either state - I'd join regardless of my party - just for the blast!

upload_2016-4-17_13-22-58.png

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Happened upon the snippet below, and traced it to Trump Magazine where you can learn more and send an email if interested in participating. Very Interesting - Remember - I am only the messenger, but I do like the concept - for both parties. If I were in either state - I'd join regardless of my party - just for the blast!

View attachment 41338
The only way I would ever go in for this would be if they had a really cool uniform.

I'm thinking something like brown shirts with fringe sleeves and knee length buckskin moccasin boots.
A cape would be good, probably just for the Officers....Us enlisted men could have a sword....and a whistle.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd prefer clown suits - just how voters and politicians view each other.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
We can dress like jehovas witnesses. That'll throw them off.
I got a JW story for ya....

About once a week they would beat on our doors there in New Orleans.
So one afternoon I'm out in the driveway, on a creeper, changing the oil in my VW bus.

From my vantage point I can see them working their way up the street.
Door by door, house by house.
Soon the shiny shoes and church lady dress are walking up my driveway and I'm layin on that creeper under the bus, waiting to ambush them.

They stop beside the bus and begin to save me, right there in the driveway.
I grab the frame and push myself right out under Church Lady......right between her legs, looking up at the promised land.
They were so startled that those Watchtower Magazines went twenty feet in the air and came down all over the front yard.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Love your storys
I love his story's too. He has a gift to write. Better than most professionals.

But I have a strong suspicion that they aren't "stories ", but real life experiences. I guess knowing that makes it all the better.

Reactions: RedCloud

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
I got a JW story for ya....

About once a week they would beat on our doors there in New Orleans.
So one afternoon I'm out in the driveway, on a creeper, changing the oil in my VW bus.

From my vantage point I can see them working their way up the street.
Door by door, house by house.
Soon the shiny shoes and church lady dress are walking up my driveway and I'm layin on that creeper under the bus, waiting to ambush them.

They stop beside the bus and begin to save me, right there in the driveway.
I grab the frame and push myself right out under Church Lady......right between her legs, looking up at the promised land.
They were so startled that those Watchtower Magazines went twenty feet in the air and came down all over the front yard.
Well they e been saved or is it shaved? Kool!

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
I love his story's too. He has a gift to write. Better than most professionals.

But I have a strong suspicion that they aren't "stories ", but real life experiences. I guess knowing that makes it all the better.
It's crazy but the universal loop that always plays through my mind when I find myself in the midst of a "situation"....
"Damn it, I wish I had paid better attention in school".

Instead of paying attention and learning something, I was busy trying to look up a skirt for a peek of white cotton covered squirrel. Most of my classmates went on to a "profession" and I'm left to hold hands with the clock and stare the numbers off the dial. Now they are retired and doing quite well and I'm still out here holding it against the wind.

I'm not complaining though because I've always done pretty much what I wanted to do. It's just that lately I'm beginning to realize the cost....I never was too quick on the uptake.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The most ignorant fool I know right now has 2 PhD's and is an executive at a big three auto company. Yeah, he's rich. Yeah, he's "smart". But he's dumb, obnoxious and lonely.

Not to be one who plays to the cult of personality, like some around here, but I'll say this. BD? You have a following for a reason.

What was it about that commercial about some guy who went by E.F. Hutton and him spouting off?

You done put werds down real good like.

·
Registered
554 Posts
It's crazy but the universal loop that always plays through my mind when I find myself in the midst of a "situation"....
"Damn it, I wish I had paid better attention in school".

Instead of paying attention and learning something, I was busy trying to look up a skirt for a peek of white cotton covered squirrel. Most of my classmates went on to a "profession" and I'm left to hold hands with the clock and stare the numbers off the dial. Now they are retired and doing quite well and I'm still out here holding it against the wind.

I'm not complaining though because I've always done pretty much what I wanted to do. It's just that lately I'm beginning to realize the cost....I never was too quick on the uptake.
Exactly-so....what was up under there? I kinda like to think it was a leather crotch less thong. It's always the ones you least expect, that keep their freak flag flying under cover of darkness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts