Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 2016/2017 Chieftain Dark Horse in black. I'm even open to a 2018 if the price is right. These are not impossible to find, but I suspect the people on this forum care more about their bikes than the average rider.

The ideal bike has under 10K miles and black pipes. I'm pretty open to other add-ons, mods, etc. I'm in Chicagoland, but willing to ship if it's the right bike.

I'm looking to upgrade from my Honda VTX 1800, which as served me well, but I'd like something newer.

If you've got one to sell, ping me here, or kburkhardt @ gmail dot com, or 630 313 9573.

Cheers
Kris

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BOUGHT - Found a 2016 Chieftain Dark Horse from a private seller. 5K miles, $11.5K, all stock with a sissy bar.

·
Bronze member
1,567 Posts
BOUGHT - Found a 2016 Chieftain Dark Horse from a private seller. 5K miles, $11.5K, all stock with a sissy bar.
You did good......now be sure to post a pic....and ride that thing like you stole it.....which you did!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

1 - 4 of 4 Posts