Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a 18 and up Chieftain or Challenger. I am in Fl but may travel. Sounds in the lids and fat tire a plus.

·
Bronze member
1,472 Posts
I am looking to buy a 18 and up Chieftain or Challenger. I am in Fl but may travel. Sounds in the lids and fat tire a plus.
There is a guy on this forum selling a 2020 Challenger Dark Horse with about 3K on the odo. He's got $2K in accessories.....it's a great bike at a great price!!!!

·
Bronze member
1,958 Posts
Thanks for the responses i will look into both.
Would you be interested in a 2019 roadmaster dark horse? Premium sound from Indian, corbin dual tour seat, and stage 1, plus lots of different add ons. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Where are you in Florida? I bought mine in St Pete Powersports and their price is very competitive. Look for Chris Johnson and he will work with you. Good luck.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am in Miami.
yes sir. call chris johnson. at first i just kept on exchanging emails with him about the bike i wanted. they gave me the price and work with me patiently. they are $4k cheaper than my local dealer. without seeing my trade-in, they gave me a quote that is very good. their warranty on engine and trans is lifetime or ! million miles. when i decided to test the bike, i went there and there is no pressure to decide right away. they even pick-up my trade-in and delivery of the bike is free.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok appreciate the info. I am still going to look on the site for a member looking to sale a bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts