Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about this for a before Christmas special! We have a handful of open box RIVCO Indian Trailer Hitches for the 2014-2016 and 2017-2018 111” models. These retail for $299-$349 plus $160.00 for the wiring kits.

We want to get these gone before the new year so we want to offer something special to our Indian Forum friends. You can get the Hitch and the wiring harness for your bike and trailer for only $299 plus shipping. And to the first 10 people that place an order we will include a free RIVCO T-Shirt. These kits are brand new, never installed and include the full two year warranty.

So who is ready to get hitched?

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep one for each of the platforms. Believe me I did not even want to start them in the sections I did but I can not post them in our own sub forum here. I have been working with the Admin's on this issue but wanted to get these out to you before they get taken by all of our other customers.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Yep one for each of the platforms. Believe me I did not even want to start them in the sections I did but I can not post them in our own sub forum here. I have been working with the Admin's on this issue but wanted to get these out to you before they get taken by all of our other customers.
It's not a bad way to get the word out. Some members go to What's New and see all five, but many go straight to their platform. Hope you sell out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts