Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent you a PM a few days ago, I saw your display at Rogers AR during Bikes Blues and BBQ but couldn't locate anyone there to actually talk to. In fairness I was only there for a few minutes on Friday afternoon. I love the sound and need to get one of these in chrome. When will they be back in stock? I don't even need to have a correct connector on it because mine has been cut off and hard wired already, if that makes it any easier?

·
Bronze member
1,978 Posts
I sent you a PM a few days ago, I saw your display at Rogers AR during Bikes Blues and BBQ but couldn't locate anyone there to actually talk to. In fairness I was only there for a few minutes on Friday afternoon. I love the sound and need to get one of these in chrome. When will they be back in stock? I don't even need to have a correct connector on it because mine has been cut off and hard wired already, if that makes it any easier?
LOL ... must have been real late for you ... your PM to "unknown" landed in the public forum :D

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL ... must have been real late for you ... your PM to "unknown" landed in the public forum :D

15 inches of .what!?!?! hahaha

Thread posted in Buffalo Brand air horn sub forum, to them, and about availability of one of their specific products. The PM was sent to them several days ago with no response so I posted it up on their public forum. Just trying to make contact with a registered vendor through the forum, as is its purpose. Not that I should have to explain to anyone. Maybe folks should learn to look at the location of the post for context before making incorrect assumptions and smart ass remarks. :p

·
Bronze member
1,978 Posts
Thread posted in Buffalo Brand air horn sub forum, to them, and about availability of one of their specific products. The PM was sent to them several days ago with no response so I posted it up on their public forum. Just trying to make contact with a registered vendor through the forum, as is its purpose. Not that I should have to explain to anyone. Maybe folks should learn to look at the location of the post for context before making incorrect assumptions and smart ass remarks. :p
OOOPS ... Hahaha ... I really was in smartass mode (can you forgive me?)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts