Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Kinda funny how it lets you change your vote??

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meggie's bike is the coolest but the last picture is just awesome....
I agree. If you're a fairy...

Kidding! All the bikes are cool and the photos are great. I'm actually partial to the Vintage with hard bags.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,818 Posts
Kinda funny how it lets you change your vote??
I never realized that. I wonder if you change your mind to each one if it keeps track or just bumps the count? And when will it change to not allow a change? I'm not going to try. Just wondering.

Reactions: qbrees

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Don't understand why this is a thread. Anyone on this site should know about the photo contest.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Sorry Elrod but I didn't know about the photo contest - you see I only go to the model specific section and that is Scouts - this is the first time I had heard/seen anything about it so I am very glad Meggie posted it - I now will expand my horizons while waiting for that mysterious Red Scout! :D

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Sorry Elrod but I didn't know about the photo contest - you see I only go to the model specific section and that is Scouts - this is the first time I had heard/seen anything about it so I am very glad Meggie posted it - I now will expand my horizons while waiting for that mysterious Red Scout! :D
My apologies Cindy, I just figured everyone on here did. All is good.

Reactions: Cindy

·
Registered
142 Posts
The January 2015 Indian Motorcycle of the Month Contest Winner is Meggie Indian Motorcycle Forum

Thanks for the support, everyone! There were two Scouts in the running, McBacon's awsome picture in front of a (real) tank and this one.

Submit yours for next month's contest.
Yeah, I was going for a classic photo look to see exactly how retro the Scout looks. If I'm not mistaken, that is a Vietnam era tank, so not quite the WWII period that matches the Scout Styling, but what do I know about either of those things. In the end, I think there was too much going on in the pic other than my bad-ass Scout. Whereas your pic was like a shiny red candy-apple that someone left on a bare countertop, daring me to take a bite.:)

·
Registered
337 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts