Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Vote for your favorite entry!

• enzo5000

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Meggie

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • thekid

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • SPAIRINC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Burebista

Votes: 15 14.6%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

What an outstanding turnout! You guys took some great photos this month and here are your top 6 that made the cut.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo!

Please vote for your favorite bike. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
So is this about the motorcycle or the photography?

If it's about photography I need to change my vote.

I thought it was about which bike you liked best.
I don't have a clue, just noticed focus, and also that the Scout is the hot topic of the day and there is only one Scout photo. I could be a tad swayed towards Scout as I've been steeped in all things Scout for the last 5 months.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just curious OP. My bike pic got more likes than any of the others in the original thread, but you didn't include it in this poll...

What gives?

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
Wow! When I opened this thread a river of tears gushed from my keyboard. Never have I heard so many grown men cry.

I applaud all the efforts. And I really don't understand why we need a "best" photo. I say celebrate and enjoy all the images. But I guess it's the American Way... we need a "winner." (childish).

·
Registered
733 Posts
Has to be thekid because of "the water oh the water and it stoned me to my soul and it stoned me! Just like Jelly Roll and it stoned me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow! When I opened this thread a river of tears gushed from my keyboard. Never have I heard so many grown men cry.

I applaud all the efforts. And I really don't understand why we need a "best" photo. I say celebrate and enjoy all the images. But I guess it's the American Way... we need a "winner." (childish).
No tears floyd. Just asking a question. It seems that certain mods have let their hurt feelings get involved in the selection process.

As far as the "American Way", what's wrong with it? Competition is a good thing. There are winners and losers in every aspect of life. Despite the bleeding heart libs who want kids to play soccer without keeping score. And give everyone a "participation award". Competition helps people to strive for perfection instead of accepting mediocrity.

But the PC crowd will never get it. Will they floyd?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Has to be thekid because of "the water oh the water and it stoned me to my soul and it stoned me! Just like Jelly Roll and it stoned me.
You got that right. I had already voted for what I thought was clearly the best picture. Then I realized it ain't pic of the month; it's bike of the month. I changed my vote. The Kid is the Man. Now where did I stash those old Van Morrison albums???

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
You got that right. I had already voted for what I thought was clearly the best picture. Then I realized it ain't pic of the month; it's bike of the month. I changed my vote. The Kid is the Man. Now where did I stash those old Van Morrison albums???
Oops... (With red face) I made the same mistake. I thought it was for best photo, too. I've changed my vote. Sorry, Meggie, but your photo is sweet.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Just sort of reminded me of those days and that it once was cool to remove everything that wasn't absolutely essential.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We pick overall quality of the photo and not just the quality of the bike itself. Hope this helps in future contests...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts