Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I started the bike noticed that every light on the dashboard was lite. I have a tank console with the fuel gauge and amp gauge small warning lights were blinking. I shut the bike down went through the whole process of restarting the bike again when I went and pushed the button nothing happened I shut everything down again tried it several more times all the lights work everything seems to be normal but I when I went to engage the starter nothing I had the battery replaced at the dealer about three weeks ago everything was fine after the replacement. I had the bike towed to the dealer naturally when I got there it started every time they’re running codes to see if they can come up with anything I was just curious if anybody experience this type of situation.

·
Rider
565 Posts
Fortunately I haven’t experienced your exact situation, but that sounds sneakily like a loose battery ground wire. Hopefully the dealer diagnosis’s it properly and cheaply for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fortunately I haven’t experienced your exact situation, but that sounds sneakily like a loose battery ground wire. Hopefully the dealer diagnosis’s it properly and cheaply for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply checked in with the dealer yesterday it did drop a couple of codes waiting to hear, thanks again

·
Bronze member
2,102 Posts
Make sure they check the kickstand and clutch safety switches. Buddy had a similar issue. Turned out to be the clutch switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts