Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shipping on this item makes it not worth while to sel.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷=÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I have a very good condition Viking trunk for sale $175.00 plus shipping. This came off my old bike and I thought I'd use it on the chieftain, but decided not to.

Note; that the bottom has 2 sets of mounting hole. This is because I had it mounted on 2 different racks. There is a bottom liner on the inside so once mounted you'd never know it. A dab of silicone on the extra holes would seal them if you felt you needed it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a very good condition Viking trunk for sale $175.00 plus shipping. This came off my old bike and I thought I'd use it on the chieftain, but decided not to.

Note; that the bottom has 2 sets of mounting hole. This is because I had it mounted on 2 different racks. There is a bottom liner on the inside so once mounted you'd never know it. A dab of silicone on the extra holes would seal them if you felt you needed it.

View attachment 597796 View attachment 597797
Trunk still for sale? Do you know the model number?

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It still available. Currently on Viking site I see Product # 22575. Its the same trunk I just don't recall if they used that same number 2 years ago when I bought it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It still available. Currently on Viking site I see Product # 22575. Its the same trunk I just don't recall if they used that same number 2 years ago when I bought it.
/
Do you know how mush shipping would be? Do you take paypal ? I am interested in this.

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I take PayPal..if you PM me your address (or just your zip code) I can get the shipping estimate.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Still for sale?

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is still for sale. What I'm finding however is shipping is a bit expensive. I'm in Pennsylvania and a previous person of interest was in Kentucky and shipping was $85.00. Maybe you are closer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm in Iowa, so maybe a little cheaper. Can you tell me what mount you used. I'd need to purchase one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did not have this on my Chieftain it was on my previous bike a Suzuki C90 Boulevard. With that said here are the mounts I will be looking at when I get a painted chopped trunk.

Ruthlessdesignz.com
Vicbaggers.com
IndianAfterMarket.com

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm removing this from "on sale".. seems the shipping is cost prohibitive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts