Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They seem to fit well and go with the bikes curves. I may take them off and put a rubber washer or spacer between the mounting hardware and the fender for extra piece of mind. I'm sure I'm not the first to post a pic with these bags! My wife just wanted a little storage room for rain gear and something she can lock up when away from the bike.

Install took about 30 minutes. The bags were pre drilled but of course none of the holes lined up so you do have to drill your own holes into the bag. My skills are limited and I did this with a breakfast beer in hand so I'm sure most won't have an issue.

·
Registered
2019 Indian Scout Sixty ABS
14 Posts
View attachment 641622 View attachment 641623 They seem to fit well and go with the bikes curves. I may take them off and put a rubber washer or spacer between the mounting hardware and the fender for extra piece of mind. I'm sure I'm not the first to post a pic with these bags! My wife just wanted a little storage room for rain gear and something she can lock up when away from the bike.

Install took about 30 minutes. The bags were pre drilled but of course none of the holes lined up so you do have to drill your own holes into the bag. My skills are limited and I did this with a breakfast beer in hand so I'm sure most won't have an issue.
with the holes that are pre-drilled, do you have to plug those?

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
715 Posts
Nice rides, all three of em!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts