Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bronze Member
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be no more free livestreaming of AFT races next year. Fanschoice.tv now has a partnership with NBC and will at a minimum require a monthly ($1.99) or yearly ($10.99) subscription to view the AFT livestream via the NBC Trackpass.

TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold FAQs

I knew that they would eventually start charging for this, but I had hoped that they would hold off for a couple more years.

·
Bronze member
3,355 Posts
NBCSN shows the races if you have cable.
tape delay...
There will be no more free livestreaming of AFT races next year. Fanschoice.tv now has a partnership with NBC and will at a minimum require a monthly ($1.99) or yearly ($10.99) subscription to view the AFT livestream via the NBC Trackpass.

TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold FAQs

I knew that they would eventually start charging for this, but I had hoped that they would hold off for a couple more years.
yup... NASCAR is all about the money... they changed this and the rules... hope they don't ruin the sport... but I will say that 10.99 isn't all that bad really.. but without going back and reading the article... aren't you limited to how many races you can watch, kinda like a punch card?... I just don't mean Flat Track races for bikes because they have a lot more than that...

·
Founding Member
1,922 Posts
It was fun to watch the first year as no-one knew what the factory riders with FTR 750’s would accomplish. Now, it’s like watching paint dry. Total dominance by one manufacturer diminishes the sport. I really wish HD would figure it out and become competitive again. I used to like watching F1 too, but now that’s just a Mercedes/Hamilton glory fest for the same reasons.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I see that H-D has added Bryan Smith to make it a three team venture for H-D. Bryan keeps swapping seats, had Kawasaki last year and was so excited to get back on the green. Not so much!

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,384 Posts
I see that H-D has added Bryan Smith to make it a three team venture for H-D. Bryan keeps swapping seats, had Kawasaki last year and was so excited to get back on the green. Not so much!
Kawasaki wasn’t providing enough support for his team. Harley is going to put more money into the Super Twins and Production Twins this year. Bryan and his team will add some much needed experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts