Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Performance upgrades include:
Stage 1 Indian intake and Freedom 4.5" Outlaw slipons (Baffles removed)
Stage II cams and EJK

Stopped in Hollister for the rally, had Corban make me a seat, and had my tank repainted at Hollister Powersports.

I was lucky enough to run into 1 or 2 forum members along my journey.. that was pretty fun too!
"You meet the nicest people on a Hon..Indian"

·
Rider
2015 Chieftain
638 Posts
I think you got the handicap room because it had a double door and lots of space. I.e. you could have put your bike in the room so your "tires stay on". Lol.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
+1 for metal1.
Have seen that before...either you get a handicap room with a wide door to fit the bike in, or some biker friendly motels will let you park under the canopy at the office entrance, so it is lit all night.

Reactions: Jarrod Blaesing

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1 for metal1.
Have seen that before...either you get a handicap room with a wide door to fit the bike in, or some biker friendly motels will let you park under the canopy at the office entrance, so it is lit all night.
The video doesn't capture the "Scents" of the room, or the two flies that had no chill ALL NIGHT!.. If I had thought of it.. I would have slept with my helmet on.
needless to say, I slept with my clothes on, on top of the bed. Next year I'll just mash straight through to Hollister (2.5 or 3 hours away)
Amazing trip though! no regrets, things that were amazing, were.. amazing, things that sucked, are now humorous stories I'll have forever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts