Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From The Factory:

<iframe src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/7UIeyu-eCRU?wmode=transparent' frameborder='0' width='550' height='438'></iframe>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool Vid Andy. You are to be commended for all the time you spend updating this site. Don't forget to sleep and eat once in a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can say this as there are severals walls between my computer and the garage......and my XC won't hear.

A Chieftain (Black with Tan saddle/bags) is in my future. However, I'll skip over all the hoopla and BS with the current frenzy. The dealers are like little kids right now. Once the real work starts and bikes are shipping, I'll jump in line.

The video is great...I hope they keep up the momentum. They MUST MUST MUST DO SOMETHING to keep people going back to the dealer. Shirts, free hotdogs, weekly rides, tech talks, rider safety, clothing...whatever it takes. No chance of it taking off unless there is a community and rider have a spot to call their own.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the video Andy. Great memories of being at Sturgis for the unveiling and the Demo ride on the Indians. Now stop teasing me. I want one but I have to wait until I pay off my Crossroads.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know what would make polaris stand out... if the had clinics... you know basic maintenance stuff. I know they necer would... but I think itd be a great idea. too bad they never will. I, agine the liability issues...
-kg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts