Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,839 Posts
No. (Well, I think it might look odd being that close to the lower) But I have the shorter horn on my RM and it's awesome. A woman texting started drifting into my lane. When I hit the horn she startled, the phone flew up, bounced off the roof of her car, and hit her in the face.

Justice.
Agree I have a roadmaster with the single shorter horn on my 2017 year model. As that is the only one that fits configurative currently by Buffalo. The other brand a lot of people use is OK but I don’t like it’s bulkiness and it’s looks compared to the Buffalo brand. The Buffalo brand on my roadmaster is plenty loud enough for my needs. I’m sure the dual horn or the Big linger Horn would be a little louder but this is extremely loud enough for me.

·
Bronze member
1,839 Posts
Where I’m living at in Georgia right now through the years I’ve come to close to getting hit one to many times. I guarantee they will HEAR this horn. LOL
South Ga here, near Valdosta and Moody Air Force Base

Reactions: Zepaholic

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Didn't come with mine

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
221 Posts
Since I can find no listing for the screens on your website and since I believe there may be other forum members interested, I will ask here. Are screens available for current owners of your horns and how much would one cost?
WW Smith,

We received a limited number of covers we designed from our manufacturer for fit testing and everything was perfect... so we included those with
some of the most recent purchases. This coming week we should receive a shipment for our stock and they will also be included with every System going forward (we will increase the price of our Systems by $10.00 to cover the additional cost). If you've already purchased, please send us a message and we'll get one out to you for $10.00 plus shipping.

Because this cover may fit other horn systems we will also list them on our website for others to purchase for $20.00 plus shipping.

The cover fits nicely and has two stainless screen meshes; a heavier mesh on the outside and a finer mesh on the inside.

Thanks for asking!

See Update below... :)

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
WW Smith,

We received a limited number of covers we designed from our manufacturer for fit testing and everything was perfect... so we included those with
some of the most recent purchases. This coming week we should receive a shipment for our stock and they will also be included with every System going forward (we will increase the price of our Systems by $10.00 to cover the additional cost). If you've already purchased, please send us a message and we'll get one out to you for $10.00 plus shipping.

Because this cover may fit other horn systems we will also list them on our website for others to purchase for $20.00 plus shipping.

The cover fits nicely and has two stainless screen meshes; a heavier mesh on the outside and a finer mesh on the inside.

Thanks for asking!
I will be getting in contact with you to purchase one for the Horn that I bought, great Air Horn, but I found out that definitely you need to keep the bugs out of it so it that it blows up loud and clear.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
The best screens I am sure will come from Buffalo Brand themselves, but if they are sold out and you want something quick, these will work.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Update: Any Forum members that have purchased a BuffaloBrand.Co Air Horn System, message us and we’ll get a horn cover out to you gratis, no charge. As Members, you’ve all been good to us, so we want to return the favor and support. :)
Thank you!
I have a 2018 Chieftain.. where and when can I get an 8" black model?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Greyc, contact us via the website and we should be able to get a 2018 8" in Black out to you in a day or so...
Appreciate your patience and your business!
I am not seeing a 2018 option.. they all stop at 2017??? 2018 models no longer carry the horn under the horn cover.. it is located at the front of my bike. I spent several hours trying to get a Denali under that horn cover and was unable to do so without bringing the cover out over 1"1/4 inches using spacers and longer bolts... 2 inches might have done it, but it just wont look right.. Hope you guys have figured this out.. I ran wiring to the front via the Denali Wiring harness and was going to mount the compressor behind the rear header in front of the shock...

·
Rider
724 Posts
No. (Well, I think it might look odd being that close to the lower) But I have the shorter horn on my RM and it's awesome. A woman texting started drifting into my lane. When I hit the horn she startled, the phone flew up, bounced off the roof of her car, and hit her in the face.

Justice.
ROFLMAO....that made my day. :D

21 - 36 of 36 Posts