Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wait for the horn was worth it!
The video does not do it justice.
I was about 100 yards or better away from the tugboat I work on and when I blew that Buffalo horn my deckhand came out and started looking all around. Then I blew it again and he couldn’t believe it was the horn on the Indian. LOL
That horn is loud, loud enough to get some cagers attention! Very good product easy to hookup and install. Again well worth the wait.
5AAD02B0-DB7B-4489-8C30-3B54A61F367D.jpeg
5AAD02B0-DB7B-4489-8C30-3B54A61F367D.jpeg

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Nice... If I find myself ever needing to do much city riding I know what to get. I am lucky so far, rural Kansas just does not suffer from the same traffic and congestion many of you have to negotiate. I cannot remember the last time I had any need or desire to use the horn on my Indian. Blasting them like a freight-train would get their attention for certain!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice... If I find myself ever needing to do much city riding I know what to get. I am lucky so far, rural Kansas just does not suffer from the same traffic and congestion many of you have to negotiate. I cannot remember the last time I had any need or desire to use the horn on my Indian. Blasting them like a freight-train would get their attention for certain!
Where I’m living at in Georgia right now through the years I’ve come to close to getting hit one to many times. I guarantee they will HEAR this horn. LOL

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I was about 100 yards or better away from the tugboat I work on and when I blew that Buffalo horn my deckhand came out and started looking all around. Then I blew it again and he couldn’t believe it was the horn on the Indian. LOL
That horn is loud, loud enough to get some cagers attention! Very good product easy to hookup and install. Again well worth the wait. View attachment 435970 View attachment 435970
Question...

·
I want to go fast.
1,268 Posts
will the larger horn fit on a Roadmaster with the lowers?
No. (Well, I think it might look odd being that close to the lower) But I have the shorter horn on my RM and it's awesome. A woman texting started drifting into my lane. When I hit the horn she startled, the phone flew up, bounced off the roof of her car, and hit her in the face.

Justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No. (Well, I think it might look odd being that close to the lower) But I have the shorter horn on my RM and it's awesome. A woman texting started drifting into my lane. When I hit the horn she startled, the phone flew up, bounced off the roof of her car, and hit her in the face.

Justice.
I say funny because of the fact the horn startled her to throw her phone.
Glad ya got her attention.

·
Registered
259 Posts

Justice.
Exactly what I am looking for!!

·
I want to go fast.
1,268 Posts
Worth the wait. Mine’s been there over two years, the picture was this morning. Very well made horns. I’m sure if you email him he’ll get back to you with an eta.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
That horn is loud, loud enough to get some cagers attention! Very good product easy to hookup and install. Again well worth the wait. View attachment 435970 View attachment 435970
So where did you get the Bug Screen, I have had to take my Buffalo Horn apart a couple of times in 7 months to clean out the bugs to get it to work again.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

1 - 20 of 36 Posts