Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Yup...those are very nice. They announced and releast their trunks a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks very nice, but seems to lack practicality. They don't specify the volume of the trunk, but it doesn't look like it can hold much.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So, there was someone who posted they put light bars down low next to the current lights. I wonder of one of those light bars could be put across the back of their tour pak. Or, maybe a better look would be two short bars.

·
Registered
45 Posts
So, there was someone who posted they put light bars down low next to the current lights. I wonder of one of those light bars could be put across the back of their tour pak. Or, maybe a better look would be two short bars.
An integrated brake light is a no brainer — definitely would want that as part of a trunk system.

Also, it doesn’t say in the description, but I assume this isn’t integrated into the automated locking system? What about interior light?

Though I am tempted, I think I’ll wait to see what Indian offers.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've been waiting for someone that has the chopped trunk to chime in with actually how much it holds...

·
Registered
470 Posts
It's just an aftermarket HD trunk they made a mount for it. I mounted my HD trunk on mine. I only use it for long rides and if the step daughter wants to ride with me.

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
2016 Chief DH Stage II
781 Posts
It's just an aftermarket HD trunk they made a mount for it. I mounted my HD trunk on mine. I only use it for long rides and if the step daughter wants to ride with me.
glad someone else can figure this out.

theres nothing even remotely "Indian" about this trunk setup except for the mount. Its the same generic, aftermarket ebay HD trunk.

·
Registered
470 Posts
glad someone else can figure this out.

theres nothing even remotely "Indian" about this trunk setup except for the mount. Its the same generic, aftermarket ebay HD trunk.
If Indian was reasonable on the price of theirs they would sell a lot more. People are looking for alternatives for that reason.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I knew exactly what it is. That's why I'm not overly thrilled about it... it looks too Harley. So far, this seems to be the only game in town - trunk wise. Except for Marcus...

Well said. I've wanted a trunk just for long trips with the Wife and I since I'm used to slapping the Vic CCT trunk on and heading out. But, I am NOT spending that kind of coin for a trunk from Indian.

If Indian was reasonable on the price of theirs they would sell a lot more. People are looking for alternatives for that reason.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts