Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,297 Posts
This is getting exciting. It'll be interesting to see what the next few months are like for the accessories.

I like the look of the smaller one better but I'd personally want the space of the larger one.

·
Registered
259 Posts
This is getting exciting. It'll be interesting to see what the next few months are like for the accessories.

I like the look of the smaller one better but I'd personally want the space of the larger one.
I'd have to agree. I'd like a trunk I can put a full face in.

·
Bronze member
2,733 Posts
If Vic Bagger were to add well designed lower fairings, we wouldn't need no stinking PI for our Challenger Touring Bikes..

Why the hell PI didn't stick on a tour pack and lowers to begin with (as a "Challenger Touring" alongside the "regular" Challenger) seems to defy any sense of logic - and marketing !

Reactions: Super Jute

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,297 Posts
I have a feeling we'll see them before too long. I hope 2 things... 1. They're not stupid expensive. (Dreaming, I know.) 2. They have styling / functionality to match.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Looks a lot better than the ones the knock off guy on here sells, and way cheaper.

Reactions: boynton6spd

·
Rider
944 Posts
a $1000.00 for the trunk and all hardware! In comparison that's a steal!

·
Bronze member
2,733 Posts
One thing that's always confused me - Why do none of the "aftermarket" trunks have provisions for rear speakers ?
The "wrap around" upholstery on these aftermarket boxes make the whole shootin match look fubar...
At least an optional speaker pod would make sense..

Is it just in my universe that a lot of "accessories" are not "fully fleshed out" by their makers ?

·
Bronze member
3,435 Posts
a $1000.00 for the trunk and all hardware! In comparison that's a steal!
plus $600 if you want it painted to match.. I've checked these out for my limited... but have decided to set it up solo so no need for a tour pak

·
Bronze member
3,435 Posts
One thing that's always confused me - Why do none of the "aftermarket" trunks have provisions for rear speakers ?
The "wrap around" upholstery on these aftermarket boxes make the whole shootin match look fubar...
At least an optional speaker pod would make sense..

Is it just in my universe that a lot of "accessories" are not "fully fleshed out" by their makers ?
Atlantacustombaggers.com choices of paks that also include speaker mounting area...

Reactions: boynton6spd
1 - 15 of 15 Posts