Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
With you too! US Army 61-67

Reactions: pyro

·
Registered
610 Posts
Veterans day is tomorrow, today is the Marine Corps Birthday.
I salute all Veterans, especially those who are currently in harms way.

USMC 1966 to 1970.

Reactions: Pegg696

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
US Army 2012-2017...If they don't kick my ass out first, lol.

Reactions: Pegg696

·
Registered
733 Posts
USN Bratt 1949-2014
USN Active Duty 1968-1971 West Pac, Around the World Cruise, Med Cruise
Semi Retired Merchant Marine Officer 500 ton all oceans

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,052 Posts
USAF 1976-1980

They'll have a big Veterans' Day assembly at my school tomorrow. They invite all the local veterans and march us into the gym while the students cheer and clap. The band will play the various service branch anthems as the veterans of each stand and salute. There will be speeches, poems, and prayers. The students have prepared a multimedia presentation with photographs honoring local veterans deceased, living, and still serving. Sometimes I get a little choked up. I figure I'm there representing those who didn't make it back. Then we'll all go to the school cafeteria and sit down to a brisket dinner while the students sing and dance in our honor. I love small town America.
--- Randall

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Thanks to all service members serving and who have served. USAF Retired 1979-1999.

·
I want to go fast.
1,268 Posts
World's Finest Navy, '01-13. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters who served.

Reactions: acinpcola

·
Registered
72 Posts
It is people like you who give us the right to choose. I never served in the armed forces but have been a merchant mariner for 30 years. I thank each and everyone past and presant for keeping us safe in these turbulant times. May god bless you all and keep you safe.

·
Early joiner
190 Posts
USN Submarine Force 1983 -1993. Thanks to all you vets.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts