Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealer the other day and I saw this gadget. I love gadgets. It looks very well made. It apparently keeps the bike from tipping over but still lets you lean. It was mounted to the passenger floorboards on both sides.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Red Automotive tire

·
Founding member
1,765 Posts
I feel like if you ever rode your bike anywhere there were other bikers, you would be exiled and mocked mercilessly until you removed them, and probably quite some time thereafter.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not too sure about those, but I did notice the brown leather. Was this bike new or used?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have seen them before, I can't remember the manufacturer (in CA somewhere I believe). They raise up at over 6mph. If and when i get to weak to hold the bike up im going this kind of route over a trike. Maybe not with this manufacturer but i really want to stay on two wheels. To the people that don't like anything I do that's cool, give me shite and the asshats can pound sand.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,568 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,568 Posts
Get drunk and ride,can compete with self driving cars.I repeat,
Definitely not for me either but looking at their testimony page it's obvious they have a market.

In the end, if something is stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Seen a couple of 80 year olds with these on their Harleys, they told me riding was in their blood and keep them going in life.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts