Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought new, 5 miles on them and they just do not suit my wife's taste. I have sound clips with them on my bike. 111 with S3 cams.

Part number 18531, original packaging. For baggers.

New...$750. Asking $500 plus shipping.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
929 Posts
Have you heard those around other 111 exhausts? Were they too quiet or too loud for your wife?

·
Bronze member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you heard those around other 111 exhausts? Were they too quiet or too loud for your wife?
The S3 cams make it a different beast. They add some bite to the exhaust note that would probably not be there otherwise.

I know Chad Florian has V&H classics and they seem to work for him and his wife.

·
Bronze member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’ll be interested in seeing what you settle on.
Ordered up a set of FM tuning inserts. The top end this bike has incredible. The tuning inserts are known to quiet it down a bit and bring in significant torque on the low end. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Interested, if your other sales fail. Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Could you post the sound bite please? I have Reinhardt's and a set of s3 cams but I have put off having them installed not knowing what they will do to the bike and sound.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
that clip made the V&H's sound louder than the Rhinehart's. Maybe it's because of the turndowns and the sound bouncing of the garage floor. My Rhinehart's actually have a nice low rumble to them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts