Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I found tonight! $192.18 with free shipping!!
Amazon.com has them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks like I paid $30 more 18 months ago. Good pipes, just a little too loud for me. I ended up getting the quiet baffles and now they are perfect. A recommended purchase for anybody not wanting stock or the outrageous stage 1 pricing.

·
Bronze member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted mine a little louder so I pulled the fiberglass baffle out of the mufflers, sounds great now. Personal choice is all.

·
Rider
827 Posts
Had these on an FLHTC, they look and sound very nice!

·
Registered
37 Posts
7A8E5A6D-AD5A-4FC7-86A3-82379695684F.jpeg
Please, what bags are those? They look way better than the Indian ones. I'd like to get some.
Those are the Lamellar Slanted Leather Covered Motorcycle Hard Saddlebags from Viking Bags.
Indian Chief Dark Horse Viking Lamellar Slanted Leather Covered Motorcycle Hard Saddlebags

Here’s another angle of the bags on my bike.

They are great bags! Not quite big enough to hold my half helmet, but still hold a lot. The best part is that they lock. Viking is currently running a 25% off sale over the holiday.

I would definitely also recommend the Easy Brackets. These allow you to quickly take the bags off if you want to ride without them or clean the bike.
Easy Brackets for Indian Chief Motorcycle Models

·
Bronze member
3,652 Posts
Look what I found tonight! $192.18 with free shipping!!
Amazon.com has them.

About the same time last year Amazon and others were selling the Vance and Hines pipes, all Indian Variants for about the same price. Then they went back up to the 740.00 range a month after that. Wonder if that is happening again.

·
Registered
204 Posts
HardbagDH.jpg

I had mine ceramic coated. The discounted pipes and coating cost a third of what buying OEM black pipes, tips and heat shields cost. I like the sound. Paid a bit more than the current discount, less than $230.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought mine from this seller on eBay and haven’t noticed any differences or had any issues with them. From what I’ve read, these are just overstock items that didn’t sell well for V&H.

·
Registered
194 Posts
3A01429E-B8CA-4616-B3FD-A422320CE475.jpeg
7716D667-8FC6-4AC0-A0C4-72F753938C70.jpeg
I bought mine from this seller on eBay and haven’t noticed any differences or had any issues with them. From what I’ve read, these are just overstock items that didn’t sell well for V&H.
I have been running these for several months. Made a mounting kit for mounting with stock saddlebags. Works just like oem.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts