Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the #21886 quiet baffles for my grenade install today. They seem to have been discontinued. If anyone has a pair somewhere or can point me in a direction of someone who has them in stock. That would be great.

With that said, I put new pipes on today and man that was a pain to get them to seal up on the motor correctly. I am 90% sure I’ve got it. The crossover pipe is a terrible setup. There isn’t anything to keep it from leaking. It’s a sloppy fit. I’d crimp the pipe but then they’d never be able to come off again. I used a power vision 3 tuner for the tune using the grenades and s and s intake tune file. I have the Indian performance intake however. Local Harley dealer I deal with is gonna due a proper tune shortly on a dyno. (Hate our local dealer). Seems to run great so far. Just a tad loud. Baffles install with probably hit the sweet spot. Just got to find them. Looking to stick a power vision aluminum mount where my cell mount is from rockform in the middle. Gonna use Bridgeport at work and machine the tabs off the aluminum mount and recess the bracket in. Anyway first post long time lurker. Warranty is out last month so time to upgrade everything. Suspension is next.

19 Scout Bobber Icon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just installed my grenades a few days ago and I will agree that the cross over design is trash. Mine leaks and I don’t see a way to get a clamp in there after they are installed to seal it up. Other than that I though they were a tad loud but I wear ear plugs and love the sound. I can’t find a quiet baffle anywhere and Vance and Hines has discontinued making them.

·
Bronze Member
2,360 Posts
I've had the Grenades on for four years now with the baffles. It has been loud since day one (me like) and has been getting louder over time (me still like).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts