Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1430 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I'm sure plenty of people are buying bikes out there. However, unless they join and post on this forum, the person who sees it will have zero incentive not to just give them their code instead of directing them here to snag one. Considering it's mid-October, I'm guessing that this list is mostly tapped out for the season. I'd be shocked if we see more than a handful of people come in here between now and the time the promo ends.

I was REALLY hoping to get my code used, but it looks like I'm not going to see that happen as I doubt another 28 people are going to use codes before bikes get parked for the winter in most of the US. Good thing I invested all that time into managing the list. :D
@Pale Horse I for one am grateful for all the work you have done on this!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I used to do the same. I would send PMs to people who were posting up that they bought a new Indian in some other part of this forum. However, I kind of got the feeling that I was the only one that was doing that, and it was taking up a whole lot of my time so I gave up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used to do the same. I would send PMs to people who were posting up that they bought a new Indian in some other part of this forum. However, I kind of got the feeling that I was the only one that was doing that, and it was taking up a whole lot of my time so I gave up.
I will take it upon myself to assist you in this endeavor and redirect new members here. Thanks for all you've done this far!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone! I purchased my 2021 Scout Bobber on 10/09. Kinda late to the party on this referral program, but I have a code. Just want to play by the rules and make sure I PM the right person on the list. @Pale Horse thank you for managing this list. Please let me know who is next on the list to be PM’d.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Moto_mitch tried my code but it says it was used twice already. I'm going to check with Indian to make sure. Anyone else have this problem? I have not received any cards in the mail except for the initial code I used that was given to me. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Moto_mitch tried my code but it says it was used twice already. I'm going to check with Indian to make sure. Anyone else have this problem? I have not received any cards in the mail except for the initial code I used that was given to me. Thanks for the help.
I have heard of people having issues. I never got my first referral card... I had to call and exchange emails for a while before I got it. Let me know if you get it squared away with them and need to be moved back up on the list.

In the meantime, @moto_mitch, you should contact @saxmaniac for a code.

1381 - 1400 of 1430 Posts