Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1401 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree with Johnny and it seems that @Rottman is only interested in giving his code and really doesn't understand that if he uses someone else's code that he will get more gift cards.

As a matter of fact if he were to use Johnny's code right now he would get the gift card quicker than waiting for someone to use his own code.

Although if I was Johnny, I would not want to give it to him either because it is likely that it will be used incorrectly and cause revocation.
Sorry Johnnythreefingers and SJ12DS that I didn't read all 1341 post and understand the rules for the referral program through this forum. Maybe if one of you would had PM me and explained it, so that a simpleton like myself could have understood the process it would had been better than discussing the issue in open forum. What I had thought was that the #1 guy and the new person would exchange numbers. (Your first referral and the #1 guy his 2nd referral) then you would be placed on the list. Once your name got to the top, you would exchange numbers with the new person. (this would be your 2nd referral).

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah! Finally my turn lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
@Pale Horse

Can I get placed back on top, I was removed prior to @wco56 confirming, well he has let me know there is an issue with his VIN so he is unable to use anyones code

wco56
·
Registered
Joined 3 mo ago
·
5 Posts
So I tried using the code but the site won’t accept my VIN, saying it was already used. It was not, but they won’t unlock it unless I give them the name, address and VIN of the friend. I told them I’m not doing that and I wouldn’t give my personal info to a site where it could be compromised. The bottom line here is that I did not use your code so you can offer it up to someone else. I’ve been through six people now and none of them were helpful so I’m done.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry if this has already been shared, the thread is just so long I couldn't read through it all lol. My code was revoked as the 2 people who used it had also tried to use other codes to get more gift cards which apparently violates the terms. So I lost out on my referral code which means I lost out on $500 :-(

·
Registered
487 Posts
Sorry if this has already been shared, the thread is just so long I couldn't read through it all lol. My code was revoked as the 2 people who used it had also tried to use other codes to get more gift cards which apparently violates the terms. So I lost out on my referral code which means I lost out on $500 :-(
It has been covered and several members have successfully gotten polaris to honor their referrals if you contact them directly.

Reactions: EC1983

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thank you Cameroni...I emailed Polaris, they won't send me a gift card but offered to reissue a referral code...Perhaps I should get my name on the list lol
Yeah man! It sucks that so many scumbags ruin everything, but I genuinely thing Polaris is looking to make us happy. I actually wrote them a love letter a couple months ago and they sent me some kick ass stickers. Kinda cool.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just purchased a 2020 Scout and have a referral code to share, please add me to the list.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently purchased a 2020 Scout and would like to be added to the list. I will pm the person at the top of the list for their code.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey all
Just bought my Challenger a couple weeks ago. LOVE IT!!
Got a referral code if any one needs it. Could you put me on the list?
Thanks

1341 - 1360 of 1401 Posts