Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

961 - 980 of 1547 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
i received one card last week and one this week. It took roughly three months for one and two for the other.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello everyone, quick question. Do the coupon code on the back of the cards change with each card. I gave my code to guy I met at the dealership a little over a month ago and I received the first card last week. I then received a second one last night. Im wondering if the code stays the same per person or does it change. The guy did state that his friend had gotten a new bike as well a month before he did. Maybe he gave my code to him and they both used it???

@SAY maybe you can help with my question.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Quick update from Customer Connections. Even though I purchased 4 times this year, the referral program will only let you use a code on 2 purchases and 2 referrals :(

I'm still waiting since I input my 2nd purchase in may and still have not received my 2nd one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Process for the referral thread.

Please do not post your code in this thread.

Benefit: Indian Motorcycle Referral program gets you a $250 gift card when you are referred and you can refer someone else to also get a $250 gift card which you can do twice. Thus, you can get a total of three $250 gift cards.

Process: When you buy a new Indian between Jan 20 and Dec 31 of 2020, request a code from the top person on the most recent list via PM. Enter their code into the website [Indian Motorcycle Referrals] and enter your personal and bike information including your VIN. Then while you are there, request your own code. Please post in the thread when you get a code from whomever is at the top of the list and request being added to the list.

Going forward, to be added to the list, you must use the person’s code at the top of the list.

The person at the top of the list is then moved to the bottom after the new buyer or deleted if their code has been used twice.

If you are okay with doing the edits go for it or someone else will take care of it as being done so far.

Note: To PM click on the user name in the list (e.g. @johndoe) and the select “Start a conversation “. Posting on their page does not send them a notification.

From the website: Current Indian Motorcycle owners and those who purchase a new, unregistered Indian Motorcycle between January 20, 2020 and December 31, 2020 (the “Referral Period”) will receive a unique referral code to be shared with others. If the referral customer uses the code to purchase a new Indian Motorcycle from an authorized Indian Motorcycle dealership during the Referral Period, both the current Indian Motorcycle owner and the referral customer will receive a $250 (US or Canadian Dollar) coupon card via First Class Mail that may be used at any authorized Indian Motorcycle dealership. The referral code may be shared with anyone residing in the US or Canada, and may be used on up to two (2) referral purchases throughout the Referral Period. Referral codes are valid through December 31, 2020; $250 coupon card must be redeemed by February 28, 2021.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Does this still work if I bought my bike back in March of this year?

·
Registered
363 Posts
how do i add my name to the list? I also got a code from @Whosamesa .
I just copied the previous list, added my name to the bottom and moved whosamesa. Since both of their codes have been used now I think they’re supposed to be removed from the list?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I just copied the previous list, added my name to the bottom and moved whosamesa. Since both of their codes have been used now I think they’re supposed to be removed from the list?
Each code can be used up to two times. If it has been used twice, you should remove the name from the list. Otherwise, putting it at the bottom is good.

961 - 980 of 1547 Posts