Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1420 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
* NOTE FROM HINK: anybody who has a $250 gift code for referring a friend should use this protocol. Do NOT say “I have a code — PM me.” There is an established list and a finely-tuned protocol developed by forum members. Simply post that you have a code and would like to be placed on the list. The list is used in the order received. Questions? Put them in your post.

——————————————-

I have a refer a friend incentive coupon for any "New" 2018 or 2019 Indian motorcycle purchased between April 1st, 2019 through May 31st, 2029.

Once purchased you your motorcycle, go to www.indianmotorcyclereferrals.com and enter the code. Once entered and verified a $250.00 coupon will be mailed to you.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a refer a friend incentive coupon for any "New" 2018 or 2019 Indian motorcycle purchased between April 1st, 2019 through May 31st, 2029.

Once purchased you your motorcycle, go to www.indianmotorcyclereferrals.com and enter the code. Once entered and verified a $250.00 coupon will be mailed to you.

The code can only be used once

Edit.. Someone used my code, so it is no longer available..Edit

·
Bronze member
2,229 Posts

The code can only be used once.
PM me for the code

Tigger57 is happy, so I'm up, if you are buying a bike, PM me for the code for the free $250.

Thanks,

WD./

·
Rider
657 Posts
I purchased a 2019 Chieftain Limited this past Saturday. Is it too late to use a referral code?

·
Rider
657 Posts
Thanks to MilwDave for the use of his code and everyone else who contacted me also.

Reactions: MilwDave

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
@Wyattsdad someone used my code so if someone asks give them yours
Did someone tell you they used your code? How did you find out?

Reason I ask is I posted the same type of post on Tuesday in Gear & Accessories section earlier this week.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I asked that if someone wanted to us my code to message me. When they messaged me I gave them my code. The code is only good once, so I didn’t post it for everyone to see. I didn’t want a bunch of people trying it and being disappointed that it wouldn’t work

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I asked that if someone wanted to us my code to message me. When they messaged me I gave them my code. The code is only good once, so I didn’t post it for everyone to see. I didn’t want a bunch of people trying it and being disappointed that it wouldn’t work
Yeah, I should've done it that way too.

·
Silver member
4,577 Posts
My refer a friend Code is available as well if you purchased a New 2018 or 2019 Indian motorcycle purchased between April 1st, 2019 through May 31st, 2019.
Once entered and your purchase of a new Indian Motorcycle is verified a $250.00 coupon will be mailed to you by Indian.

If the earlier posts from members @Wyattsdad @MilwDave @Firewalker0644 @Animal_Muther codes have already been used up.
Feel free to PM me and I will send you the code I have available.

·
Bronze member
2,229 Posts
For any new bike buyers who are reading this thread.

My code is still available.

PM me for the code.

Thanks,

WD./

·
Registered
45 Posts
If anyone still has a code they want to share, please PM me. The two I received had been used by the time I entered them.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
If anyone still has a code they want to share, please PM me. The two I received had been used by the time I entered them.

Thanks!!
I got one! Thanks!! :D

Reactions: T-Roy

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Thanks!!
Just curious if you tried mine so I can take it down?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just curious if you tried mine so I can take it down?
I did not try yours. I tried 2 that were PM’d to me. I received one earlier today that worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1420 Posts