Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founding member
855 Posts
Every Indian owner got the promotion. The referred person who buys an Indian gets a coupon for $250 in accessories and the person referring them gets one for $500. in accessories. If looking to purchase an Indian contact a friend who rides an Indian or contact someone on a forum and they'll give you a referral code. I'd share a good chunk, or all, of my portion with a new buyer if possible and I bet many would do the same. Buy an Indian! :) The promotion ends on May 31st.

·
Rider
425 Posts
I just bought my Chieftain April 9th, so I think I could use it. My referral says the promotion is good from April 1 through May 31st. Sent you a pm to see if you still have it. Or, I'll take anyone elses. I need to buy a sissy bar and passenger backrest for the Chieftain. I also have my referral code if anyone wants to use it.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Nice , every bit you can save helps and allows you to buy something else for the bike lol.

·
Rider
747 Posts
I just bought my Chieftain April 9th, so I think I could use it. My referral says the promotion is good from April 1 through May 31st. Sent you a pm to see if you still have it. Or, I'll take anyone elses. I need to buy a sissy bar and passenger backrest for the Chieftain. I also have my referral code if anyone wants to use it.
I have one if you want to use it.

·
Rider
425 Posts
I've been give a code and used it. Thanks. I still have mine that I can let someone use if they are ready to buy a new one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts