Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Indian Chieftain Darkhorse
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking around for a side exit exhaust for my '19 Chieftain I stumbled upon USA Baggers and their POW WOW pipe. Curious if anyone here has dealt with this company or has their exhaust. Slightly skeptical about going this route as they want you to ship them your stock exhaust and they modify it to the pictured result, therefor also making it "Non-returnable".

Website for reference

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can't say that I've ever heard of them but I did notice that Freedom Performance makes a nice looking turn out exhaust that you may be interested in.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Dirty Bird Concepts also makes the peace pipe.

Phil

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Until I saw USAbaggers, and now freedom performance, I thought DBC was the only one in the game. Only cons for that setup is I don’t care for the ascetics of the outlet, and the site says won’t work with passenger boards

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Says in his thread it’s a Rusty Jones & Sons exhaust. Who as my luck would go, have gone out of business

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ronnie at USA baggers is awesome to deal with. Not only do I have a dual side dump exhaust from him I also have his stretched body kit as well. Him and I worked on the performance aspects of his exhaust and we found a system that works well and keeps power. With Lloydz 585 cams I'm putting down 110/122

And as someone else stated I haven't updated my profile in a while

20200822_124738.jpg
20200814_104949.jpg
20200815_220410.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts