Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to follow the simple process of clicking on the icon on my iPhone app to upload a tracked ride via Bluetooth to my GPS; of course it did not work. I received a note stating my phone is connected however upload will not sync. WTF? I found a workaround - go to computer and download the tracked ride as a GPX file then upload the file to my RideCommand site. Then, I am able to go to my bike with my iPhone (Bluetooth) and click on the download icon and it works.

It should not be this difficult. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can’t even upload a GPX file from the USB. I am unable to get any routes into the GPS. I had a case open with Indian for weeks and was told there was a fix coming soon. I uploaded the July 2020 update and no luck. How can this be so hard?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can’t even upload a GPX file from the USB. I am unable to get any routes into the GPS. I had a case open with Indian for weeks and was told there was a fix coming soon. I uploaded the July 2020 update and no luck. How can this be so hard?
You cant upload through USB. You can only upload to GPS when phone is connected through Bluetooth.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So here's my problem... I have several tracked rides that I want to load into my Ride Command GPS on the bike, but I cannot find a way to do it. I tried to download the tracked ride from the Ride Command Laptop Application, which supposedly downloaded as a .GPX file, then upload it back into the ride command laptop app. The file would not upload saying the file had an error... Does anyone know how to get tracked rides into a planned ride which will load into the bikes ride command GPS???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts