Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just would like to THANK everyone for all the great comments, advise and making me laugh!! Oh and the great welcome I received!! The burns is getting much better but I thought you'd like to see (pics) that show I suck it up and ride anyway! And the reason I do this is because my birthday is on Christmas... I'm hoping I'll get the last picture delivered my "Santa Hubby" hint hint
image.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
701 Posts
Subtle hint. Not!

Reactions: Roll On and Alpal

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Glad to hear the burn is healing.......Gotta love those pearl white Classics!

Reactions: Nattie25

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Reactions: Nattie25

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Just would like to THANK everyone for all the great comments, advise and making me laugh!! Oh and the great welcome I received!! The burns is getting much better but I thought you'd like to see (pics) that show I suck it up and ride anyway! And the reason I do this is because my birthday is on Christmas... I'm hoping I'll get the last picture delivered my "Santa Hubby" hint hint View attachment 25075 View attachment 25076 View attachment 25077 View attachment 25078 View attachment 25079
Glad you're burn is healing! I got that beautiful Classic for my birthday...I love her!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad you're burn is healing! I got that beautiful Classic for my birthday...I love her!
Thanks, I'm so jealous! My husband says...he created a monster! lol . Actually it was raining here and I went to look at her again. I just love her but honestly (whaaa) I think she's too much for me being so new. Hopefully someday I'll have enough riding experience enough to get her!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Thanks, I'm so jealous! My husband says...he created a monster! lol . Actually it was raining here and I went to look at her again. I just love her but honestly (whaaa) I think she's too much for me being so new. Hopefully someday I'll have enough riding experience enough to get her!
I traded my Scout 6 months after I got it. Loved the bike tho!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts