Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rider
442 Posts
I'm gonna guess that might be the plug for the roadmasters heated grips. Totally just a guess but these bikes are pretty much all wired the same and the roadmaster comes pre-installed with heated grips

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna guess that might be the plug for the roadmasters heated grips. Totally just a guess but these bikes are pretty much all wired the same and the roadmaster comes pre-installed with heated grips
Thanks I was wondering if it was hot and turned off with the key. I need a power source to install a Garmin and a USB charging port. I didn’t want to run wires back to the battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Just FYI: the plug for the heated grips is MUCH smaller, and has 4 wires connected to it. There is no way you would be able to fit that monster through the bars...

Reactions: Fireman bob
1 - 8 of 8 Posts