Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this thread got put in the wrong place but I’m bout to drop my scout bobber off for service the engine or the entire bike possibly be replaced do I need on Mary my Dino jet power vision to it and if so how do you do that?

·
Silver member
5,305 Posts
Do you want to remove the custom tune in your bike or do you just want to unmarry it to your bike? Two differing things...

Reactions: CraigB1960

·
Silver member
4,719 Posts
Sorry if this thread got put in the wrong place but I’m bout to drop my scout bobber off for service the engine or the entire bike possibly be replaced do I need on Mary my Dino jet power vision to it and if so how do you do that?
You should flash the STK file back to the ECU so that it is returned to factory state. If you have the current 2.9 firmware, to get to the STK file press the button with the circle on it while in the flash menu to "change modes". The STK file will now be displayed.

The PV3 is already paired to your current bike's ECU, if you replace the bike, you will have to pay Dynojet to have it unlocked so you can pair it to your new bike. That is $199 IIRC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts