Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two files that I saved.

In-111,Stage2-OAMO46OA850idle.djt
and a
Indian-314213-20180606.pv1

Am I correct in thinking the 1st is the factory Stage 2 and the second is a copy of my fuelmoto file ?

Dealer told me I better reflash back "just in case" before I get my '18 RM gear indicator recall done.

·
Bronze member
4,289 Posts
I have two files that I saved.

In-111,Stage2-OAMO46OA850idle.djt
and a
Indian-314213-20180606.pv1

Am I correct in thinking the 1st is the factory Stage 2 and the second is a copy of my fuelmoto file ?

Dealer told me I better reflash back "just in case" before I get my '18 RM gear indicator recall done.

The Top one is a FM tune the bottom one looks to be a different file format. The Factory Tunes are .STK files

.STK factory tune file extension
.djt Dynojet PVCX/PV3
.pv1 Dynojet Power Vision 1

What to you have saved on your PV3/PVCX unit?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Top one is a FM tune the bottom one looks to be a different file format. The Factory Tunes are .STK files

.STK factory tune file extension
.djt Dynojet PVCX/PV3
.pv1 Dynojet Power Vision 1

What to you have saved on your PV3/PVCX unit?
Thanks for the reply. I installed the unit almost 2 years ago so I'm just now starting to learn it all again before I flash it back. I had forgotten that files were on the unit. Going to take my 18 RM to Dealer for the gear indicator recall soon. Tech said that while not necessary, it would be best to flash it back "just in case".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts