Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the cold weather - my dealer delivered this to my house today - maybe i will ride in a couple of months when the polar vortex retreats .....

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Scooter Vehicle Automotive design Design

Winter work: Install RB Racing 2n1 exhaust , order Typhoon air filter ( Black or silver ??) , and get a new PVCX. I wonder if @CraigB1960 can tune this while it is parked in my garage?

·
Registered
8,004 Posts

·
Bronze member
Kawasaki Vulcan 2000, 2007.
1,462 Posts
With the cold weather - my dealer delivered this to my house today - maybe i will ride in a couple of months when the polar vortex retreats .....

View attachment 461610 View attachment 461608 View attachment 461606
My thoughts on the bike... as they came...

• Wow, you lucky bastard.

• What a gorgeous bike!

• WTF - hey! Now that's a handy hold-down strap for a male passenger at a nudist camp!

(Why do my thought start out benign and tame then wander off to some surreal landscape?)

·
Bronze member
1,876 Posts
Cry me a river would ya? Lol.
I'll take 41°. +1 here for now, feels like -20°.
View attachment 461620
You could say you’re number one. I do not miss my younger days in minot North Dakota when my dad was in the Air Force. Home of the spittin kittens

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
You could say you’re number one. I do not miss my younger days in minot North Dakota when my dad was in the Air Force. Home of the spittin kittens
No way would I ever live further north than I do now. Maybe when I was much younger. I just dont enjoy the winter anymore. I like 4 seasons though. Hated living in Hawaii after 3 years.

·
Rider
1,816 Posts
Congrats on the new bike looks good. Here in my neck of the woods in Ohio it’s currently 1 degree with a light dusting of snow on the ground. It’s supposed to get up to 60 this weekend. I’m hoping so for a quick little run before work. Sucks having a new horse I’m tje stable but not being able to ride.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts