Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, This is my first thread started here on this great forum.."Indian Motorcyclist"! I wanted to first thank everyone for the great info and tips & tricks to improve our scoots! This is to just give back a little to you guys and gals for all the help you have given me.
My wife and I travel the US in a Class A RV. She is a travel Nurse and I have the privilege to help her in her career. I take care of the RV and meals and most of everything while she is working. I was employed at Sysco foods and over the years I injured myself and now have metal in my back and that was the end of that. We have done pretty well for ourselves and so we decided to travel and so here we are.
Last year @ Sept we traded in our 2014 HD Ultra Limited for a 2017 Indian Chieftain and for the most part am very happy with it, save a few things. The seat being one of them. So we picked up an Ultimate Seat "Tall Boy" and made a video of it. Just wanted to share it with anyone who maybe interested in the Ultimate Seats. I know it's not the best I was rushing to get it done before it started to rain... Here is the link:
I would ask that you please click on the YouTube icon in the video and watch it on YouTube and Like, Sub, & Share. And if you like it please give a thumbs up! Watching it on YouTube will give me credit for your view and you will also be able to comment and ask questions!
Again, THANKS to everyone for all the great info and help you all give to this Indian Motorcycle Community! I just wanted to give back to you all as little as it may be!

God Bless and keep the rubber side down!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
When you took out the tape measure and started measuring the passenger seat I thought for a moment you were going to try to measure your wife's rear, and I was looking forward to seeing video of the ensuing violence. You proved to be much wiser than that. :)

Nice video. I have an Ultimate seat and am sold on them.

Reactions: grsshppr1964

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great video! I will go watch your others. So, how do you like the seat so far?
Just want on a 200+ mile ride today with the wife and so I like it. I did get a small pain/burn in the right butt/hip from a pressure point but I think that will work itself out. It was not to bad but it was there. I will keep you all posted and make a follow up video as to whether I will keep it or not.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you took out the tape measure and started measuring the passenger seat I thought for a moment you were going to try to measure your wife's rear, and I was looking forward to seeing video of the ensuing violence. You proved to be much wiser than that. :)

Nice video. I have an Ultimate seat and am sold on them.
Haha, I did make a comment later in the video that I later edited out about her not needing 16" of a seat for her butt to fit on.......But she does enjoy the 16" seat none the less! Oh how she loves me!!! ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the garage you use for storing the bike? How well does it work?
Thank you!
I got it off of the internet and it's a no name folding garage. There are much better ones out there. The next one I get will be CycleShell. Much easier to set up and take down and store. Just google "Motorcycle portable garage". There are many but I like Cycleshell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you have any problems with the Indian sissy bar damaging the Ultimate Roadmaster passenger seat after using it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts