Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Ultimate seats ever offer discounts? I have sent emails with no replies and cannot find anything using a search. I am thinking of pulling the plug and getting one after sending my seat to mean city cycles for their rebuild which was ok but not great for distance riding. I do love the look of my 2014 distressed leather seat with driver backrest but the rebuild just did not go far enough for distance riding comfort and I do not want to send it off to anyone else and pay hundreds more when I could go with the Ultimate which I have heard is a great seat for distance riding. Hopefully I will be able to sell my current seat to make up some of the difference, however the price tag of the Ultimate (almost a grand with shipping) is a hard hit during this downturn in the economy.

John

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Never heard of a discount. I had one and returned it. One of the good things about them is you can return it for a full refund if kept perfect. Didn’t work for me. It wasn’t on my indian that I had it. my 18 chieftain seat works great on days up to 900 miles not an issue. Ultimate after 500 wasn’t working for me but everyone’s ass is built differently.

·
Rider
662 Posts
Only way you get a discount from them is at the rally’s that I know of. I love my Utlimate Tallboy on my Chief. I could ride Minneapolis to Seattle. As other things...each fit is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,075 Posts
Love my seat. Changed mine to Ultimate after a Very uncomfortable ride to Sturgis in 2016.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts