Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

UK Bikers- be aware

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Yorkshire_Bobber_777 
#1 ·
Motorcycles have always been low down on UK Government priorities, (when was the last time you saw an MP advocating riding?).
Now they seem to be 'conveniently' omitting them from any and every public statement regarding transport, IMHO this is getting deliberate and maybe presaging something more ominous.

Please read this article,
and if you don't think I'm being paranoid, take whatever action you deem appropriate.

cheers
bri

#2 ·
Make you right mate, I'm sick of hearing about cycling to work when it so not possible for the majority to cycle 10/15 a day, do a full day's graft then cycle home!!!!,,,,, but a motorcycle? Even a little 125 scooter would fulfill that need perfectly

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I trust those of you in the UK who care about these issues are all MAG Members?? MAG

By joining MAG you will be helping to support riders rights as they have full time people who lobby in parliament on issues such as this. This is the group that got you access to bus lanes, bike parking bays, free tolls on many bridges and stopped the 100BHP limit for bikes in the UK, amongst many other things.

Suggest you sign up and do something positive to support our rights as riders.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.