Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Markyb812 and his RR at his drum this afternoon. I had a spare Speedo Angels screen protector and as we in the UK will be the last to get our Indian protectors in the post I thought he might want one. Awesome to see another FTR and awesome to meet Markyb812. 馃憤
RR or Silver?

Attachments

Rider
Got some very similar photographs in that we had the same colour combination of the two bikes when I hooked up with another FTR rider a couple of weeks ago. Nice one Wayne.(y):cool::cool:

Registered

Rider
There's a damn sight less silver ones than there are RRs over here. The silver ones were the last colour to be shipped and owners had to wait the longest. I nearly folded for a cancelled RR order but glad I held out now. One red framed bike was enough and I didn't really want another.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a damn sight less silver ones than there are RRs over here. The silver ones were the last colour to be shipped and owners had to wait the longest. I nearly folded for a cancelled RR order but glad I held out now. One red framed bike was enough and I didn't really want another.
True story fella.... I waited nearly 6 months for my bike.

Registered
2019 Indian FTR 1200 S
Hows that S&S pipe? That's next on my list after the fender delete. I however have pissed off my neighbors with my last bike (I often leave for work at 0500) so I am kinda liking the quietness of the FTR but I do want a little more grunt. I can never trust the videos online for an accurate DB level.

Registered
It was great to meet Wayne he's a top bloke!, getting the bikes together was real interesting, had a chance to compare the different exhaust setups. mine with the moorespeed cat delete pipe and akrapovic pipes (baffles in), against Wayne's s&s with cat, well jury is out, you pay your money and takes your choice, they're both awesome and sound great!, l think I would choose one of each please... and just to let you guys know at long last I finally rode my bike, I did 40 miles and loved it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts