Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike started keeping the traction control light on without any codes or difference in the way it ran. Now its throwing up a U0135 and U0136 and kills the power to the bike if I give it any real throttle almost as if its (surprise surprise) thinking its losing traction. I read something about a fuse recall? Again, thanks for the help... currently about 40 miles from home at 9 P.M. 馃檮

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bike started keeping the traction control light on without any codes or difference in the way it ran. Now its throwing up a U0135 and U0136 and kills the power to the bike if I give it any real throttle almost as if its (surprise surprise) thinking its losing traction. I read something about a fuse recall? Again, thanks for the help... currently about 40 miles from home at 9 P.M. 馃檮
The 3 taller breakers are the recall View attachment 600974
You reckon that's the issue?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: it does this more when it's hot, but the bike stalls, then boots back up instantly with a jolt of throttle. Usually in the city, only once outside of the city. But definitely if the bike is over 200 degrees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.