Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.facebook.com/TytlersCycle

I didn't have time to take pics as I was pretty busy,running the front gate, leading demo rides and talking to potential new Indian owners. This is Tytlers faceook page with pics that Barb took. I did take a Scout for one ride, very very fast bike, all four were out every ride. Would I buy one, no, because it's not what I am looking for. Roadmaster, hmm I can't say enough good things, do I want to trade my Chieftain in, hell yeah. I think with the Roadmaster that would probably be my last bike. I already have a fast bike as you can see. Aybdy else have trouble with letters not showing up after you hit the on keyboard like this. nybdy want to bu a chieftain ? I am the person in red shirt when demo ride is returning.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was there Friday morning. Bought a Chief Classic there in April. Was going to ride a Scout. But too small for me. Rode the red/crème Roadmaster twice. It is now my favorite. But with fees and taxes your looking at 30K Put a lot of extras on mine. So will keep what I got.

67 BSA 650 Lightning
68 BSA 441 Victor Special
73 BSA B500MX
73 Triumph Tiger 750
77 Harley Davidson 1200 FLH Electra Glide
82 Honda FT500 Ascot

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Eddie wish you would have introduced yourself, would have loved to talk cycle with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts